The Cowichan Valley Regional District is encouraging the public to learn more about the proposed Drinking Water and Watershed Protection Service and the Cowichan Housing Association Annual Financial Contribution Service. These proposed regional services will be voted on in the upcoming local government election on October 20, 2018 across all four municipalities and nine electoral areas within the Cowichan Valley Regional District (CVRD).
Make an informed decision on October 20, 2018
Top 3 Ways to Get Involved
- Vote on October 20, 2018! Find more information here.
- Attend an upcoming public information event to learn more about the proposed services and ask questions
- Check back here for updates
Public Information Events
Do you have questions about the upcoming referendum? Join us at an upcoming public information session. Can’t make it to one of the events? Please contact us through the contact page with any questions.
Learn More About the Proposed Services
- Drinking Water and Watershed Protection Service
- Cowichan Housing Association Annual Financial Contribution Service